The school Library was established in 1951. As a part of a modernization effort, library services were computerized in 1992. Accordingly, management has become much more efficient since that time. Students, faculty and staff may search for, reserve, or even recommend books via the Library's online service. The Library is dedicated to the continued improvement of its services as ongoing advancements in technology make this possible.
At present, the Library's collection includes nearly 30,000 volumes of books, 100 periodicals, and 13 newspapers. Its major function is to facilitate teaching, learning, and research. The school is committed to continually improving the Library's collection both in terms of quantity and quality.